It’s fall y’all! (Ok, not officially until the 22nd, but in my world, it is DEFINITELY fall! It may be 90 degrees outside, but I’m still getting cozy inside, wearing my slippers, drinking my Pumpkin Spice Latte, and putting one of my favorite fall soups, Happy Harvest Soup back into the meal rotation!
Old me would have been first in line at Starbucks, ready to start the season off right. But, the sugar content in their drinks makes it decidedly off plan for me. Now that I’ve been off sugar for over a year, surprisingly I don’t even crave it anymore! It didn’t take a year, either- so don’t read that and panic!
But, I still look forward to all things pumpkin and therefore, don’t want to slog through this season without one of my favorite things about Fall- the Pumpkin Spice Latte. What’s a girl to do? Make one, of course!
What you need:
A cup of Coffee, of course!
Heavy Cream, or Half and Half if you prefer
Pyure (or sweetener of your choice)
Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
Pumpkin Puree (optional)
*Links on this blog are sometimes affiliate links, which just means I get a small percentage of the sale, but does not change your price! Thank you for supporting this blog by using the links for purchases 🙂
Note- I’ve made it both with and without the pumpkin puree. I like it both ways. I encourage you to make it your own by switching up the amounts a little! It definitely has a slightly different taste with the puree, but you get the same fall feelings without it, so don’t let that be a reason you don’t go to the kitchen to try this recipe right now!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know in the comments if you try it!
All my love,
Pumpkin Spice Latte THM-S
- 1 cup Coffee
- 1 tbsp MCT Oil (optional)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Pyure (heaping) (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1.5 tbsp Collagen (optional)
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream (or half and half)
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Puree (optional)
- 1. Pour Coffee into a mug with plenty of room for blending.
- 2. Add Collagen if using, MCT Oil if using, Pumpkin if using, and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- 3. Mix thoroughly with frother.
- 4. Add cream and use frother for a minute or two until very frothy
- 5. Sprinkle a little extra pumpkin spice mixture on top to make it pretty!